Kick-start your plant-based eating journey, the following recipes you can add to your meal plan.
– Mason Jar
– 2/3 cup Old-fashioned oats rolled oat OR steel-cut oat
– 1 cup plant-based milk
– 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup frozen blueberries or frozen strawberries
– Mix the vanilla and the milk in a separate bowl
– Place the oat in the mason jar
– Add the milk and vanilla mixed
– Add the frozen fruits
– Place in the jar in the fridge and leave overnight (can be stored in the fridge for up to five days)
– You can replace the frozen fruits with fresh fruits; if you are using bananas, it is recommended to add to the jar just before eating.
– Other toppings: coconut, peanut butter, and cinnamon.
– Want something sweeter? Adding dry dates is a great way to add some sweetness to this recipe. For healthier options, make sure the date does not include added sugar. Maple syrup or honey is another way to add fewer processed sweeteners.